US Bank AccessOnline is a web-based electronic program management tool that provides our campus cardholders with quick access to their complete account information enabling individuals to view their account activity and billing statements online!
First, you need to register. AccessOnline self-registration empowers you to create your own User ID and Password and is easy to use. Just like the rest of the AccessOnline features, self-registration has been designed to be intuitive; however, to ensure a positive experience, here are a few helpful hints:
- Go to: https://access.usbank.com and click on the “Register Online” link.
- When asked to enter your company short name, please enter UofCA (company name for the UC system).
- ZIP/Postal Code must exactly match the FIVE DIGIT zip code that is on your billing statement -- or you will receive an error message (this is the zip code used when you received your card).
- If Foreign zip code, place 00002 in zip code area.
- Phone and Fax number format: No dashes, hyphens, parenthesis or spaces (i.e. 6121234567).
- User ID’s must be 7 to 12 characters in length and can be alpha and/or numeric. User ID’s must also be unique; try to think of a distinctive ID (i.e. if your name is John F Smith try the User ID jsmith3) or use your UCR NET ID.
- Passwords must be 8 to 20 characters in length, with at least one alpha and one numeric character.
- User Verification is used to authenticate your account if you forget your User ID or Password.
- When entering information in self-registration, if any of the entered information is not valid the system returns an error message. You have three attempts to correct the information. If all three attempts fail, the account with incorrect information will be locked out from self-registration. You will need to contact U.S. Bank Customer Service at 1-877-887-9260 to unlock your account.
Congratulations, you are now registered to enter AccessOnline.